1.Privacy items and methods of collection
– The company receives the most essential personal information to provide appropriate and effective services when conducting online consultations (customer consultations). The essential information you receive during online consultation is your name, phone number, and email address.
– Personal information collection method: website (customer consultation)
2.Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The company uses the personal information collected for the following purposes.
– E-mail address, phone number: securing smooth communication routes for delivering notices, handling complaints, etc., guidance on new services and news, event information, etc.
– Address, phone number: Obtaining data information about the contactor
– Contents: Development of new services and provision of customized services, receipt of customer complaints, and receipt of claims for products and services.
3.Period of retention and use of personal information
We want your personal information to be destroyed when the purpose of collection or provision is achieved or when you request to terminate the use contract. In this case, your personal information is completely deleted from the system in a non-reproducible way, It is also processed so that it cannot be viewed or used. In addition, personal information received for temporary purposes (surveys, events) is processed in a way that cannot be reproduced in the same way after the purpose is achieved.
However, in each of the following cases, personal information shall be retained for the period specified in each of the following: If it needs to be preserved under the provisions of relevant statutes, such as the Commercial Act, the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc., the company shall keep the consultation information for a certain period prescribed by the relevant statutes.
– Record of contracts or withdrawal of subscriptions, etc.: 5 years
– Record of payment, supply of goods, etc.: 5 years
– Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years